Mountaineerfan

Regulator roller for window?

Hey, folks! 
Gluing the window in (again) and noticed that the plastic roller that slides in the channel on the rear window mount has broken. I’ve tried searching NPD for a replacement, but I think I’m using the wrong words. Anyone know what it is called? Can I get a replacement?

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Mountaineerfan said:

Hey, folks! 
Gluing the window in (again) and noticed that the plastic roller that slides in the channel on the rear window mount has broken. I’ve tried searching NPD for a replacement, but I think I’m using the wrong words. Anyone know what it is called? Can I get a replacement?

Thanks!

Are you talking about this roller?

1 hour ago, Mountaineerfan said:

Unfortunately not! It’s for the main window, the roller on the end of the regulator that slides in the drive channel. 

Not sure if this is correct or not. It doesn't list 69 mustang but it does list 69 cougar. It does give the dimensions tho so u could measure one of your good ones. 

https://www.classicindustries.com/product/all-years/ford/mustang/parts/262A32A.html?gclid=CjwKCAjwur-SBhB6EiwA5sKtjv4tATI_JcTc8gryLcQCnsd77auu58Ab6g0cBlbktaL-VBLv369dERoCB3EQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

Noticed too that u mentioned glue window in again. If u are having an issue with it breaking loose what some are doing is cutting a suitable length of rubber hose and using for a stop on the rails/guides to stop the down motion before it hits the center rubber stop.  This keeps pressure off the window putting stress on the adhesive.