Ridge Runner

Just cant win ,or even break even !

After loosing my car collection ,selling it off cheap to buy some property and that falling through, i decided i would try somthing a bit newer . I bought a fairly decent looking 2005 GT  with a blown up motor ,didnt matter because i had a low mile 2007 3 .V to drop in it . Kid i bought it from said the motor was stuck ,i got it home and pulled the motor ,then decided to try to turn it over and surprise it wasnt stuck the starter was . Got my other motor and tranny in and it throws a bunch of codes ,after spending a bit over $600 at Ford to find the problem i find the computer is junk ,and ford has discontinued them ,none of the parts store has them and cant get one . Found a place in Texas that says they can rebuild the old one so i shipped it out . The car has been finished and sitting here for quite a while now pretty much finished and i havent even got to drive it yet ,they say it may take a month or more to get it back ...me and computers never really did get along !

20220301_135916.jpg

20220223_153657.jpg

20220223_153717.jpg

20220222_175543.jpg

20220301_135818.jpg

Kids over here are buying the crap out of these things ,also blowing them up as fast as they get them haha. No i havent found any GTs in the yards ,lots of 6 cylinder cars though .i was really surprised not to be able to find a computer at ford or parts stores ,ford said anything 10 years older or older is getting discontinued. I just hope they can rebuild mine ,but i will keep looking . Problem is mine is automatic and most of the ones you do find are standard