susan1969

Need Holley 4279 venturi body

Holley will repair it with epoxy for free... Getting an good dated one is strictly and ego issue... No matter what it will NOT be the one that has been on the car since I got it in June 1969. Car will never be concurs candidate - headers shifter, suspension +++ Just annoying as It had some big air bubbles over that area in the box... I was more concerned that the entire box would be lost in transit as it also had a 6V in it. TG they didn't get damaged as at least their is a possibility of finding this correct venturi body.

A couple of years ago I went to Chris's Carbs in Dayton, OH for some carb help. Chris and his son, also named Chris, are the only employees. Dad is a older guy and has been overhauling carbs since he was a teen. He had several huge piles of carb carcasses on the floor and on work tables. He may be able to help.  937 890-0970.  I think he told me that he does the dichromate treatment also. He has a big block Chevy on a test stand where they test and adjust carbs.     Dave R.