Sign in to follow this  
susan1969

Need LIST 4279 C9AF-M Date Dec 68 or Jan 69 venturi

UPS broke my venturi body in shipment to Holley for rebuild. Need LIST 4279 C9AF-M Date Dec 68 or Jan 69 -- car build date was Feb 4, 1969.

I have owned this car since June 1969 and sent the carb to Holley for rebuild because a well known carb cleaner stripped the zinc dichromate gold Holley color off the venturi body. When Holley opened the package this AM they found the secondary vent tube had somehow been hit with enough force to:

I guess most here can probably understand what having the RIGHT numbered part on a vehicle you have owned for 50+ years means to me. Holley can "fix it" with some epoxy which would not show until the air cleaner lid is removed BUT.... Car is NO concurs contestant headers, shifter, suspension +++ so its just me....  

Help please
Susan

Holley damage 3107 x1x.jpg

Yikes! Was it insured for damage, or do they only insure against lost packages? Sorry but I can't help you with the carb.

Welcome to the forum Susan. So are you the original owner of your Mustang? Please tell us a bit about its history.