Mach1 Driver

Holley has new LED headlights for 69s

I think its much better looking than the octane lighting headlights I have, most definitely better looking than Dapper Lighting. I was hoping $179 for the pair or a qaud set, but its for each, which sucks.

Maybe Summit racing will sell them for cheaper down the line but doesn't look like price will go down anytime soon. 

I saw this today- its definitely not DOT approved, but with some messing around it may be acceptable (you don't want to blind oncoming drivers). You could have four headlights for the price of one Holley.

From Capt Kent on VMF

I have a 67 GT500. It uses four 5 3/4 lamps as well. I used these. I had to make a few adjustments with the stand offs on the back. It's not difficult. I threw the H4 bulbs supplied in the trash and ordered the LEDS below.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/253210377279?hash=item3af483bc3f:g:jNMAAOSwsi9eWsaw

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07TQLK6SH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

FYI for those of you with 69s, they use 5-3/4" lights. The outer lights have high and low filaments and the inner lights only have high. A 5-3/4" halogen bulb from Sylvania for instance is still very reasonable in price, with the outer H5006 having 35w on Low and 35w on Hi, while the inner bulb H5001 is 50w. The halogens give significantly more light output than the OEM incandescent bulbs, but they have the same electrical characteristics (same wattage/amperage) so while the don't require the use of relays, it would lower the strain on your 50+ year old light switch and the related wiring and connectors. Also the lights should be somewhat brighter using relays, since they are closer to the battery and less wire is involved (less voltage drop), and you can use bigger wire than the factory did to help in that regard also. They are DOT approved so there is no danger of blinding on-coming drivers.
LEDs have the advantage of using much less power, but until Holley came out with their new lights, they weren't DOT approved (in the 5-3/4") and they are much more expensive at $720 for four. For me, halogen are still the only reasonable way to go at only $47.50 for the four. There are zero fitment issues with the halogen H5006 and H5001, because they are the PAR46 bulb size and terminals that were originally designed for our cars. Its truly plug-and-play. 

BTW, the reason the H5006 has a 35w high and low beam is because the filaments are at a different focal point in relation to the reflector and lens. That's to make the high beam reach out further... it's aimed higher.