Jesse 69 Fastback

Manual Brakes Conversion: Brake Pedal

As part of my Tremec TKX swap, I've decided to go down the route of converting from power brakes to manual brakes, but I need some assistance from any of you that have already performed this swap.  After talking with a person at Wilwood, I'll be swapping the existing MC with a Wilwood model that has a 15/16 bore, but I was also advised to make sure that the brake pedal I use has a ratio of 6.25 to 1.  I've looked at several aftermarket sites for a replacement brake pedal, but none of them post the pedal ratios.  

For any of you that have done this swap, do you have a part number for the brake pedal I need, and is the pedal the only other thing I need to change with this brake swap?  I've tried to comb through the archives here, but wasn't able to find anything concrete.

Thanks in advance!

According to my measurements of a 69 non-power brake pedal and 70 power brake pedal (shouldn't matter but both for auto transmission cars) and calculations, non-power pedal ratio is about 6 to 1, and power is about 3 to 1. I am not sure if someone makes a 6.25 to 1 pedal that fits a 69 Mustang but a stock non-power brake pedal should work for you. I went from non-power drum to power disk on one of my 69s couple years ago; if I am not forgetting something, I replaced the non-power pedal with a power pedal that came with the kit, enlarged the hole on firewall to install the booster/master. So you may have to install a block off plate to cover the hole I had to enlarge when you remove the booster. Also, you have to install a residual pressure valve on your rear lines if you have drums on rear and Wilwood master does not have a built in pressure valve.