capemustang

VintageLeds Mustang Daytime Running Lights

I meant to write this last winter.  Previously, I had installed Led bulbs for the front turn signals in order to make them more visible, but still felt that other vehicles couldn’t see them well enough.  I purchased and installed the VintageLed Daytime Running Lights on my 1969.  I had some difficulty with one of the lights that had to do with my car’s socket. The connector would not stay seated in the socket. Gary responded immediately and talked me through the solution.  Since installing them, the brightness is amazing as well as how well the lights work.  I can’t say enough about how pleased I am with the customer service, the design, and workmanship.

I've installed these as well and had an issue with the wiring of my car. Gary was actually more responsive to the problem than I was! :-) He kept checking back and making suggestions until the issue was resolved, which was not related to his product. Love being able to see now and being seen.