lalojamesliz

Seeking advice to finally finish up my engine

Ok, I asked before but i was trying to save wherever I could. I'm not rich but I've sold some stuff and did a few things (LEGAL.....@RPM ha ha ha)   Now I just want to finish up my engine because I've spent countless hours researching and now I just want to buy and assemble.  So if I can get some suggestions I'd really appreciate it. 

I need the pulley/serpentine kit and I like this kit. https://www.cvfracing.com/black-ford-289-302-351w-serpentine-conversion-kit-alternator-only/ 

I'm looking at that kit with the 140 amp alt, passenger side inlet and for my 351w/408w

I already have a edelbrock Victor water pump that has a passenger side inlet. I'm considering a crossflow radiator that has the inlet and outlets on the passenger side but also want to use the contour fan set up and I don't know if i can mount those fans to a 19x28 radiator.... it only has 1" tubes but since it's crossflow  wouldn't it cool better than a griffin $700+ with 1 ¼ tubes?

I still don't know what harmonic balancer to buy. Before I was trying to reuse the original 3 bolt  crank pulley but now I don't care since the CVF serpentine kit comes in 3 or 4 bolt.  What balancer do you guys suggest?  It's a internally balanced rotating assembly.   I saw the Ford racing one M-6316-D302 but I like the ATI balancers. I have the oem 69 timing cover but I'll get a different one if I need to....What do you guys recommend? 

I already have the msd pro billet distributor with vacuum advance or some cra* so a msd 6 box and this coil is what I was looking at https://www.summitracing.com/parts/msd-8253

Not sure on what ignition box though 

Everything has to work together and that's what makes me nervous/confused  about choosing things. I'm ready to order this stuff but need the advice from you guys. I'm trying to get this car to do wheelies down my street by the end of this year

I have a electric fuel pump. It's a fuelab brushless pump that's made for carburetor. I think I'll just run that but I still want to install a eccentric to my engine so I can run a mechanical pump if necessary.  Is the Ford one the only one available? I don't remember the part number now but it's like $80

U may already be aware of the late 80's to mid 90's F150 or Bronco serpentine setup. It is a cheap and dirty way to get the advantage of serpentine belt to pull larger amp alternators.  At this point tho u already have some bits and pieces that won't work with it. This setup requires radiator with passenger side outlet  and drivers side inlet, a reverse rotation water pump etc. These brackets and all are getting hard to find too. Just thought I would throw that out there incase u didn't know.