Sign in to follow this  
SHELBY69

Taking on the track

Tomorrow @ Homestead Speedway @ Humestead FL. I want to shoot some video on track since I can’t find anything good on YouTube w a 69 Shelby. Hopefully I get a little dry track time. Going to take it easy. Got the 2016 Viper ACR E along to for serious practice.

She got her 1st time on track w me in the funeral procession slow beginner group. These guys do NOT know what they are doing. She ran well, brakes started getting tired after 4 laps and I didnt have lots of fuel. Got some video inside & out so we’ll make a little clip and post it in a few days.

5B804012-FCB6-436C-BABF-BA718F8E8139.jpeg

14 hours ago, SHELBY69 said:

She got her 1st time on track w me in the funeral procession slow beginner group. These guys do NOT know what they are doing. She ran well, brakes started getting tired after 4 laps and I didnt have lots of fuel. Got some video inside & out so we’ll make a little clip and post it in a few days.

5B804012-FCB6-436C-BABF-BA718F8E8139.jpeg

ohh that's pretty!

14 hours ago, EastYorkStang said:

Can’t wait. What tires are you using ? What’s their treadwear number ?

They are modern road MICHELINs & she has BAER brakes on front & fat roll bars, & EIBACH springs. I just took her to do some video. I brought the 2016 Viper ACR E for serious high speed practice. 

D400968C-FF0D-4FA1-B594-959A3E0F02D1.jpeg