coz

Hi all - back from a long time away...

Hi all,

Been a long time since I've posted.  Life and other interests got in the way for a while.  But I decided it was time to get back into the 69 and Mustangs in general.  I plan to move forward with a pro-tour build of my 69 Mach1 this fall and will be selling off parts that I won't need over the summer.  351C engine parts, headers, suspension, cal-tracs, wheels, front seats, white seat cover set, and other items....  I'll get some pics taken and post them.  Just looking to move parts / not looking for top dollar or to ship stuff.  

I also realized it would be a year or more before I can get the 69 done and I have an itch to drive now...   So I bought a new 2020 GT500 Shelby and a 4 post lift to double stack the two.  I'll post pics of the 69, Shelby and lift.  It turned out well and the Shelby is a BEAST!  Fastest car I've owned and it's a real track car - not just a straight line car like most Mustangs.  Really am enjoying it now that the weather has turned.  Damn Cicadas make day time driving impossible though.  Taking it to a local strip on 6/20 to see what it can do stock.   

Anyway, thought I'd say hey and hope to be more active soon.