SHELBY69

Does your car smoke ?

I have a little thin smoke from under my car. I only notice it when I’m in slow traffic. Is a little smoke normal for a 1969 car ? 

My 67 Jaguar E type & my 1960 Caddy Eldorado roadster don’t smoke.

3 hours ago, SHELBY69 said:

I have a little thin smoke from under my car. I only notice it when I’m in slow traffic. Is a little smoke normal for a 1969 car ? 

My 67 Jaguar E type & my 1960 Caddy Eldorado roadster don’t smoke.

Ooooh Ooooh!  Can you post pics of the Jaguar and Caddy?  The Jaguar is the sexiest car ever designed and is my favorite.

8 hours ago, Midlife said:

Ooooh Ooooh!  Can you post pics of the Jaguar and Caddy?  The Jaguar is the sexiest car ever designed and is my favorite.

Agreed. Great car collection.

the SHAGUAR is a 1967 type 1. I had to have the covered headlights. She’s really tiny. You feel like a mongoose in a herd of elephants between SUVs but she’s fast & very agile so I can slalom the elephants. Only mod I did was add Bluetooth. I had the electronics updated and she’s as reliable as a Toyota, amazing.

A2F954F2-2D68-4E71-9EA4-5A72FC8C3DCC.jpeg

940661C1-F5F7-4284-9C99-E012FD5EC3EE.jpeg

Oh my gosh, I've always had a thing for a red 1959 Cadillac convertible but a very close second was the '60 and years fits the bill. I would LOVE to cruise around in that thing.

On 5/27/2021 at 6:05 AM, SHELBY69 said:

I love the Caddy, great cruiser but it’s terrifying over 70 mph. Cruising at night is just magical. I added disc brakes, seat belts, AC, Bluetooth, cupholder, & LED headlights. We named her Flo after the owner of Flo’s V8 Cafe in CARS movie.

Man, that thing looks like a waterbed!  LOL

Seems like the GT350 is leaking from the back of trans but only after it’s lifted up on flatbed. The new power steering is also leaking. So she’s at shop now fixing that & adding LED headlights. Adding new seats soon too.