Sign in to follow this  
noah

4 link supension for big power setup

hello i have a 1969 ford mustang fastback. im currently doing a full restoration and plan on going with a 514/520 stroker engine but I "ve ran into a problem.  i need some advice on a rear suspension upgrade. i will be putting deeper wheelhouses ,running a 9'' ford rear end and would like to have a 14'' wide tires on the back. do any of you have a suggestion on a 4 link suspension that will work for the planned application,thanks.

Hey Noah, welcome to the site.  Sounds like you are building a beast.  What are you going to be doing with the car, cruising, drag racing, auto cross?  That might be helpful to know.   Also, any time anyone asks about suspension I recommend they call and talk to Shaun at Street or Track.  He is great to talk to, very knowledgeable and no pressure to buy his stuff.  He will just give you the info you need for you to decide.  Plus his product are top notch.  I am running his front set up and disc spindles on my car.  Have no complaints. 

Keep the updates coming and progress pics are always welcome! 

2 hours ago, SM69Mach said:

Hey Noah, welcome to the site.  Sounds like you are building a beast.  What are you going to be doing with the car, cruising, drag racing, auto cross?  That might be helpful to know.   Also, any time anyone asks about suspension I recommend they call and talk to Shaun at Street or Track.  He is great to talk to, very knowledgeable and no pressure to buy his stuff.  He will just give you the info you need for you to decide.  Plus his product are top notch.  I am running his front set up and disc spindles on my car.  Have no complaints. 

Keep the updates coming and progress pics are always welcome! 

I'll echo the recommendation above.