RetroStang

Where to buy C7SZ-6342468-B??

I'm trying to do a fold down rear seat conversion, and have purchased the rear panel that goes above the rear trap door. I'm looking for the mounting kit for the panel, part number C7SZ-6342468-B. I placed an order with Summit Racing, and after 5 months and several follow up emails and calls, they cancelled the order and refunded my money, stating they couldn't get the part. I then placed an order at Jeg's, and after two weeks and a follow up call, they cancelled the order and refunded my money. Both of these companies drop ship from Scott Drake, and apparently these brackets are on back order or are no longer being made. Does anyone know of a source that would have these in stock and not drop shipped from the manufacturer? I don't want to keep placing orders only to have them tell me they are not available. (Jeg's did update their website, but Summit shows them still available).

C7SZ-6342468-B_brackets.jpg

I had a set of those too. Can't put my hands on them right now tho. If I remember correctly they came with full floor pan that I purchased and i did not use them cause i did not have a fold down rear seat.

Classic tube made a set also, from stainless. From what I have seen in all of my searches these re out of stock as well. There was another post where someone posted a diagram but it did not include all dimensions & was for one bracket, do noo know if it was small or large.:

I was finally able to locate an original bracket in each size for the outrageous price of $30 each. I'm looking into finding a source that might be able to replicate them. I'll let the community know if I'm able to work out an arrangement.