Mach1 Driver

Garage/Shop and Tool Hordes...Show us what ya got!!!

6 hours ago, RPM said:

Ok, I changed my mind,  latoracing is the smartest guy here. 

I dunno...he may be the richest guy here.  If he was that smart, he'd use that space to plant money trees. 

And..no stripper pole?  Shame on you, Lataracing!

26 minutes ago, RPM said:

That's gorgeous Mike. Being a city boy from Cali, what is that ground cover? Planted grass, native grasses, weeds? And how often does it need mowed?

That was before it was all tore up. It was an old horse pasture and was mostly fescue with an abundance of miscellaneous weeds. It grows like crazy and "needs" mowing once a week, but at the time I mowed it every other week. As I have replanted it and filled in numerous holes it will hopefully look better, and will be mowed every week. I love to mow (obviously) and look forward to lots of stripes in the yard :) 

This is the working bay. Pictured in house remodel mode. All the crap on the floor to the right is that stuff (and my chili pot). Router on the left, table saw out, and I forgot why the welder was involved. As much as I hate to say it, the is situation normal. Too much stuff and too little room. 

As for tools there's an Atlas lathe and Clausing mill lurking back there I guess.

bay1.jpg

I have 2 garages at my house, the upstairs one, where the proper cars are, and then the downstairs garage that my wife calls the "black hole".   My other garage is a 22 foot enclosed car trailer where my '68 Mustang currently sits until I get the '70 done.  It is a great place to hide all kinds of stuff like firearms, cool tools that she won't understand, fishing gear, and tons of car parts.  I also have a bunch of vintage Shelby art n the garages and my office, like the poster on the left with the blonde Shelby Gal with the Cowboy hat.....  I tell her it is just some vintage "advertising"...    "yeah right" is the response...    Thank God for the haven of the man-cave.....

shop.jpg