Sign in to follow this  
Len69Coupe

Another, what are these?

So I went through all my disassembly photos and these didn't show up anywhere. They were in the hardware bag for the cowl, so I'm maybe under the cowl somewhere?  Looks like spacers of some kind.

I went all through the Parts and Body Illustrations and couldn't find them in there either.

2021-02-11 11.20.49.jpg

8 hours ago, Len69Coupe said:

So I went through all my disassembly photos and these didn't show up anywhere. They were in the hardware bag for the cowl, so I'm maybe under the cowl somewhere?  Looks like spacers of some kind.

I went all through the Parts and Body Illustrations and couldn't find them in there either.

2021-02-11 11.20.49.jpg

As they were with your cowl panel hardware, they go under the cowl panel where the rubber bumps are at both ends to level the cowl with fender. Put them between cowl panel and cowl before you tighten the rubber bumper screw (screw goes through the opening of shim). My 69 Grande have those to align the cowl panel.

5 hours ago, aslanefe said:

As they were with your cowl panel hardware, they go under the cowl panel where the rubber bumps are at both ends to level the cowl with fender. Put them between cowl panel and cowl before you tighten the rubber bumper screw (screw goes through the opening of shim). My 69 Grande have those to align the cowl panel.

That males sense and explains why they were with my cowl hardware. Thanks!