Meanwhile in my garage....
I was considering repairing my old seat platforms, but there was no even one usable edge so I decided to build them. I am still not sure what seats I’m using so I went with standard mounting system.
After I took some time to design panhard bar mounts. It wasn’t easy without axle in the car, but I double checked everything (already with planned 1 inch drop) and have still some adjusting possibilities on design of the leaf bracket.
That is all I had to do on underbody, now I’m moving onto body panels, and until my quarterpanel patch arrives I’m sealing and coating underbody and engine bay.