Midlife

I finally score!!!

When bored at work (which rarely happens), I look at eBay to see what's out there.  Today, I searched Mustang underdash harnesses, which usually has way overpriced used stuff where folks claim it was refurbished.  Looking closely at the pictures, it usually indicates broken wires and such, all for $600+.  Outrageous!

Today, a 69 with AC with listed for $49.99, BIN.  The pictures showed it was easily refurbishable with minor damage, well within my desires for really good cores.  Two people were watching this listing.  Screw them: I snapped it up as my standard core charge is $50. 

As you know, the 69 and 70's are my biggest sellers (see http://1969stang.com/forum/index.php/topic/55726-reaching-a-milestone/

and I'm always short of good cores.  Finding something on eBay listed at normal core charges and a good $250 less than anything else was a surprise.

He browses, he clicks, he scores!!!!

As I said, I fish the wires through the wire bundle of the grommet with a lot of effort...

I got the harness today, and I see some wire nuts on the ignition switch wiring, but I can fix that up no sweat.